There is no right or wrong way to grieve. Grief can be unpredictable and we may experience emotions we have not experienced before.
Grief Care provides a free of charge service for people grieving a death or seeking to understand the loss and grief experience, including those that have lost an infant or child and those bereaved through suicide.
This can be provided through face to face meetings, Skype/phone support and printed resources. Interpreters are also available.
For a confidential Enquiry:
Email: email@example.com or Phone 02 9646 6908
Express Line: 02 96466908 or 02 96466936. Our qualified Grief Care team are dedicated to compassionately assist those experiencing loss and grief.
- 5 Pillars of Self Care
- Ripples Podcast – Walking with others during times of Grief and Trauma
- Grief Care Brochure
- Finding it Tough? We hear you
- Keep connected and carry on conversations
- When I find Myself in times of trouble
- Suggestions for Funeral Prayers + Readings
- Service of Remembrance
- Journey Magazine