RESULTS OF YOUR QUICKSEARCH
Rookwood offers three type of burial options depending on your preference, including Lawn Graves, Monumental Lawns, and Monumental Section Graves.
Burial Lawns are also grouped by community or cultural groups or families can choose a crypt in Rookwood's landscaped grounds or within the inspiring and modern Mausoleum of the Resurrection.
Special Sections have also been dedicated to children including cremated memorials in the Holy Innocents Crypts.
St Padre Pio Chapels, Liverpool
The modern timber and granite stone chapel features a skylight over the cross that allows daylight to reflect on the curved walls, whilst reminding us of Christ’s ascension to heaven. Chapel Features:
- Comfortable seating for 60 people
- Audio & powerpoint facilities
- Chapel Co-ordinator available for every service
- Modern Christian art and sculptures
- Wheelchair Access & amenities
- Dedicated parking areas
- Landscaped surrounds
- Short walk to condolence lounges
St Padre Pio Garden Niches, Liverpool
This stylish garden mausoleum was designed to set a new benchmark in above ground burial innovation. The garden niches are positioned around this light filled, environmentally sustainable complex.
- available in single, double and family configurations
- imported granite panels, bronze vase, crucifix and eternal light
- personal inscription, ceramic photo and photo frame
- includes burial interment fee
MARY, MOTHER OF MERCY CHAPEL, ROOKWOOD
The Mary, Mother of Mercy Chapel incorporates a light filled and contemporary chapel in a stylish modern building with internal access to the condolence lounge, allowing you to gather in comfort after the service. Chapel Features:
- State of the art Audio and Powerpoint technology
- Chapel Co-ordinator for every service
- Comfortable seating for 160 people
- Wheelchair access
- Decor provides peaceful ambiance with subtle religious themes
- Direct internal access to the Condolence Lounge
- Dedicated Parking areas
- Undercover arrival for family and guests