- Acknowledges that we all have a role to play in navigating and exploring the cultural complexity, anxiety, uncertainty and growth around death, loss, trauma, grief, mourning and bereavement.
- Develops workshops, seminars and resources that are appropriate to the needs of groups and communities, acknowledging and enhancing the unique experiences, capacities and competencies of each.
- Strengthens communities to create, maintain and sustain
safe environments for people to trust, feel and talk about
grief & trauma.
- Grows awareness and best practice through current scientific and research-based understandings.
- Provides places and spaces where grief stories can be told and listened to and the wisdom gained through lived experience can be reflected upon.
- Proposes the ‘meaning finding & meaning-making’ networks (religious/spiritual/secular) that mediate the experiences of loss, grief, trauma and bereavement and naturalise death and dying.
If you are interested in our programs or resources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bereaved Parents
- Women’s Seasonal Retreats
- Creative Workshops